President of IACCMP – Ecxecutive members of WFCMS
My contribution to Chinese medicine is going back to the early 80s, but my biggest put up started with the founding the "East-West", the Israeli Center of Classic Chinese Medicine and the Israeli Association of Classic Chinese Medicine Practitioners which are the largest organization in Israel and probably today in the western world dealing in Chinese Medicine.
The organization includes:
- Education Centers which has 4 years undergraduates program of Chinese Medicine,
- Postgraduates Center for advance study in TCM,
- 20 hospitals all around Israel that cooperate Chinese Medicine as part of their daily service,
- 80 Acupuncture Clinics all over Israel,
- Unique Clinics for ALS patients,
- Unique Clinics for Oncology patients,
- Chinese herbs lab and Pharmacy,
- Chinese Medicine Cosmetics,
- Acupuncture needles production line,
- Tai Chi and Qi Kong School
- cooperation with Zhongfang International Red Cross Hospital, which I had the honor to be one of the initiators together with Dr. Ming and I am holding the position of International Vice President of the Hospital.
In the personal level and Cooperation with China:
- Chosen as the NO 1 and the most influential Chinese Medicine professional in Israel since the beginning of T.C.M in Israel,
- Academic dean of East-West, the Israeli Center of Classic Chinese Medicine,
- The founder and president of the Israeli Association of Classic Chinese Medicine Practitioners.
- Ecxecutive members of WFCMS at the "World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies". China
- Vice President of the Zong Fang International Red Cross Hospital, Hunan, China
- Head of the Integrative Medicine Department at "Amal Basharon Medical Center"
- Pain Clinic – Setting up a Pain clinic including all methods of Chinese Medicine.
- Children Clinic – Starting a Children Clinic.
- Oncology Center – Developing an integrated Chinese and Western center for treating and supporting oncology patients.
- Registration the Israeli Association of Classic Chinese Medicine Practitioners with the World Federation of Acupuncture – Moxibustion Societies, China.
- Registration of the Israeli Association of Classic Chinese Medicine Practitioners with the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies, China
- Running the Acupuncture Law in the Israeli Parliament
My wish goal:
- To spread the knowledge of T.C.M all over the world,
- To improve the image of T.C.M in the western world,
- To improve the quality of practitioners of T.C.M
- To strengthen the bonding and mutual relationship between China and the western world.
- To start the program of mutual recognition and cooperation between the associations of the "World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies"